Architectural Approval Requests

Please remember to submit an Architectural Modification Form to Property Management before having any exterior work done on your home(s). Homeowners must receive HOA approval before commencing any work. Regardless of the City of Pembroke Pines permitting the work to begin, Homeowners must also have an approved Architectural Modification Form. Homeowners will find the requirements for “Architectural Control for Exterior Changes” in the HOA Governing Documents (see Master Declaration, p. 11-13 | 5.1-5.13).


Master Declaration, Articles and Amendments